Destruction Revolutionary War Fort

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Did they name the Fort ??? PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Just read the Article. Didn't have time before. I think they have a true gripe but sooner or later they "will" try to link it to metal detecting. No matter what the real cause is they say it's metal detecting. I've seen it to many times. I hope they catch & Prosecute every one of the idiots that are doing it. I doubt they'll find even one detectorist in the whole lot. Ticks me off. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Barker, I never hard of the Pokemon people digging while playing the game, so that's why it's so odd to see it mentioned.

I think you are correct that detectorists will end up shouldering the blame.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread