Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
job well done foxtrot..as you will find the folks involved deeply in this hobby are cut from a differant cloth.a good cloth indeed.The treasure you just expierienced is lasting,much more than a nice ring.when you have a couple years expierience under your belt you may consider joining a recovery organization such as theringfinders.com or such.The returns are amoung my greatest memories involving detecting.....:occasion14:

OP
OP
F

Foxtrot197

Jul 21, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AM2s with groundhog duel coils both cranked up , Garrett ace 250 , Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT WAS IN AN AREA WE DID NOT PLAN TO SEARCH AND WHAT I FOUND HAD A BUYER THAT LITERALLY PAID IN TEARS AND NOT ONLY DID IT HAVE THE MORAL PAYMENT BUT I FEEL GOD LET US KNOW TO STOP AND TAKE THE TIME TO REALIZE AND APRECIATE THE LOVED ONES WE HAVE WITH US AND NOT TO TAKE THEM FOR GRANITE .I RECEIVED PERSONALLY MORE THAN ANY CACHE COULD HAVE GIVEN ME .THOSE TEARS AND WHAT I RECEIVED AND LEARNED AND REALIZED FROM THEM WERE MORE VALUABLE THAN AND CACHE OR MONEY THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN US. I DO NOT FEEL WE DID FOR HER I FEEL THAT SHE DID FOR US AND GOD PICKS DIFFERENT WAYS FOR US TO LEARN AND TO ME THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO WITNESS TRUE LOVE AND HOW WE SOME TIMES TAKE FOR GRANITE WHAT WE HAVE NOW . I KNOW FOR SURE I AM A BIT MORE APRICIATIVE TOWARDS MY WIFE OF 25 YEARS SINCE THIS HAPPENED. TRULY I DID NOT DO AS MUCH FOR THAT WOMAN AS SHE DID FOR ME AND I THINK MANY OF THOSE WHOM READ THIS MAY HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO JUST STOP AND SAY I LOVE YOU ONE EXTRA TIME TO THEIR SPOUSE .AT LEAST I KNOW DID AND HAVE SPENT A BIT MORE TIME HOLDING MY WIFES HAND AND TELLING HER HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME AN AND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER . I AM SURE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN DIFFERENT THOUGHTS FROM IT BUT THAT IS HOW I FEEL. TRUE LOVE IS UNBREAKABLE AND GOD IN THIS UNIVERSE HELPS US WITH EACH OTHER IN DIFFERENT WAYS .THAT RING WAS MEANT TO BE RETURNED AND ALTHOUGH THINGS ARE GREAT IN MY MARRIGE I NEEDED TO STOP AND REALIZE HOW GREAT OF A WIFE I HAVE AND ALSO ENJOY THAT AT THE SAME TIME. YES I CAN ALSO TELL BY THE RESPONCES THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AS WE ARE AND THAT IS A GOOD CLOTH.

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just lost my wife of 25 years, and you have my eyes sweating. Hit me really hard. All I can say is you done good, really good. May God bless you and yours. Why am I so sad when the story had such a happy ending. I'll end this with another happy story. A friend was detecting at the beach, and he found a silver bracelet that said, "I (figure of a heart) my soldier. He was still in the area when a young lady with some friends arrived with rakes, and started raking the area where he found the bracelet. He went over and asked what they were looking for, she told him and he handed the bracelet to her. It was a gift from her fiance, and he had just been deployed to Iraq. Like you said, God works in mysterious ways.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many types of treasure available in this world; nice when they overlap. Well done Ft.

Last edited:

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
I voted too. What you received was better then any monetary payment. You forget about money, the memory will be yours for the rest of your life.
Bravo!!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good story, good job. Definitely Honorable Mention.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I believe the greatest Treasure ANY Man can have are the ones in their own hearts. May God Bless Uss All. PEACE:RONB

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found it! The true gold in our hobby and lives!
God bless!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread