Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it just me, or all we all drinking on a fri nite?

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image.jpeg Yummy...
But I only got 2 left.

McClod

Jun 14, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer and Whites TRX Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Damn I missed it! Can ya bring him back long enough for me to see what happens lol

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's seems to be a total mystery.
Dude just lost it, tapped out as a member of Tnet, guns ablazin, putting a smackdown on mods, and others, while being so vague, that none of us knew what the hell his problem was.:dontknow:

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I retired, had numerous guys on medical runs where they seem "not quite right", due to medications, trauma, low sugar, stress, etc. never know how things will effect us, till it does. Hate to see him go, liked his excal mods.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kinda like the neighbor, that you didn't really know....they go sideways, nobody sees it coming.....then the news shows up, looking to interview you, and not really having anything to say.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like the neighbor, that you didn't really know....they go sideways, nobody sees it coming.....then the news shows up, looking to interview you, and not really having anything to say.

Really?
Do you speak from experience?

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really?
Do you speak from experience?

Not yet, but I got a few neighbors, and when the time comes, I am not gonna give the "I didn't really know them well" answer. I will tell the News how I really feel. Trust me, it'll go viral.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Item Recovery was banned just as he asked to be...... We were not going to let someone keep opening threads asking to be banned and attack TreasureNet or any of the mods.

Not sure why some members feel they have to resort to so much drama to leave, if someone wants to quit TreasureNet all they need to do is NOT LOG IN... We are not going to delete every thread or post someone has made because they are mad and want to leave, threads and posts belong to TreasureNet once you hit the "enter" key on your keyboard...

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
For those that missed the event, this was my take of things:

Apparently, Lost_Items_Recovery was miffed because people would ONLY contact him/her when they wanted something. They would never stick around to be friends, never send Christmas cards, never invite him/her over for a ball game, a beer, or a romp in bed. :P Best as I could tell, he/she just got fed up and felt like they were being used.

Interestingly enough, they had been a member since 2012 (I think summer '12) and only had about 1,300 posts. Heck, I've been here only since Feb of THIS year and have more than double the posts. ...Guess I got lots of nuttin' to say! :laughing7:

It's interesting, though, how people can get at times - like feeling that you don't really make a difference in the world - like the only time anyone cares anything about you is when they want something from you. -- -- -- CRICKETS CHIRPING -- -- -- ...Guess there's a lot of that going around. :laughing7:

It's a good thing I know MY place in this world - how "I" rate on the food chain. I'm about as important as a fly on a cow turd. ....Hey, ...wait a minnnn....... Hmm, maybe I should make a zillion posts as well. Only mine won't be asking for a delete account. I'll be smarter and ask for CASH!! ...I'll even accept personal checks! :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread