Suckers for silver, good-bye cash...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is is again... ugh- how can people be so darn stupid?

This is a full page ad in a major newspaper. It's not cheap to advertise like this.

The only way to pay for the ad is to have a sufficient number of suckers buying silver at MORE THAN DOUBLE it's spot price.

Here is your opportunity to buy 6 ounces of silver for somewhere around $230 more than going to a reputable dealer and paying a couple of bucks over spot price.

$59 an ounce from these people, when silver is selling for $18.50 an ounce.

Amazing.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 11.22.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 11.23.01 AM.png

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people are gullible and are not able to do simple math anymore. Our public schools have failed with simple things.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GIB,

These people need their head read....some potential customers for our buddy Crispin...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I was goinf to purchase some of those Iowa state bars, but I see Florida, Georgia, and Alabama state bars only cost $75 less. I'm no dummy, I'm moving to one of those three states so I can buy cheaper silver bars!

I'm buying everything those idiots have at that price!

:tongue3:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These will be the same people......Carrying their newspaper ad, or Home shopping club, silver or coins into a coin dealer, then get all offended, ticked off, start a scene because the coin dealer is "trying to rip them off"!!:laughing7::laughing7:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was goinf to purchase some of those Iowa state bars, but I see Florida, Georgia, and Alabama state bars only cost $75 less. I'm no dummy, I'm moving to one of those three states so I can buy cheaper silver bars!

I'm buying everything those idiots have at that price!

:tongue3:
LOL, That's funny. However, did you read the fine print? It says "This same offer may be made available at a later date in a different geographic location". Don't move yet, they may be coming your way next!

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
We have similar ad's in our newspaper down here every week. They are pushing Morgan dollars, silver buffalos, and all kinds of "Get yours now at this amazing price, before they run out".
I thought it was bad when we had em pushing the "Amish built stoves" up north.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have similar ad's in our newspaper down here every week. They are pushing Morgan dollars, silver buffalos, and all kinds of "Get yours now at this amazing price, before they run out".
I thought it was bad when we had em pushing the "Amish built stoves" up north.

:laughing7: Ya, at one point I think they were using an old......Sweeper factory? If I'm thinking of the same thing! No kidding, It's probably the same companies ad that GIB posted? They had all kinds of ads, coins in papers, jewelry, Shopping channels, coins on TV commercials etc........I grew up in that area. The owner of that company has a HUGE house!HUGE!! Guards and the whole works!:laughing7:

Added....

http://www.suarez.com/

I looked closer at GIB's ad.....Same company! So, yes, same group pushing "Amish Built stoves".:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I looked closer at GIB's ad.....Same company! So, yes, same group pushing "Amish Built stoves".:laughing7:

They have discovered the secret to the stupid.

If you push it in their face often enough and hard enough, they will eventually buy it if you make it look important and if it gives them status.

Hence, the tiny blue cloth partially separating the upper elite in first class from the lowly steerage in the back. Everyone arrives at the same time, it's only an hour and a half ride, but some are willing to spend hundreds to sit in front of the thin blue cloth and drink juice from a real glass, while you can't.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have discovered the secret to the stupid.

If you push it in their face often enough and hard enough, they will eventually buy it if you make it look important and if it gives them status.

Hence, the tiny blue cloth partially separating the upper elite in first class from the lowly steerage in the back. Everyone arrives at the same time, it's only an hour and a half ride, but some are willing to spend hundreds to sit in front of the thin blue cloth and drink juice from a real glass, while you can't.

That is an......Interesting owner/founder ? Look into that name...That is a multi, multi, million dollar company, in other countries too....Under different names, or "off shoots"....A lot of the local, bigger coin dealers filled orders tried to fill orders for this place sometimes indirectly, but they had their hand in it...Interesting stuff!! Fed lawsuits, etc....

Added...
Here's one of a few....

http://www.indeonline.com/article/20140711/BUSINESS/140719812

Last edited:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, That's funny. However, did you read the fine print? It says "This same offer may be made available at a later date in a different geographic location". Don't move yet, they may be coming your way next!

Those clowns....I'll move back and clean them out again. I know how to game the system!

:laughing7:

BlueVW

Jan 17, 2015
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette newspaper had the same ad. It had different states on the boxes.

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should get into the silver selling business

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I can make you a better offer than that.

I see that 10k Dinar and raise 20k Venezeula Bolivars.

This offer is good for nothing for an limited time. Act now!

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will pay you 10,000.00 for that stack of silver.

(Iraqi Dinar)

10,000 dinners!?! Heck yeah, but i have ta warn ya. I'm a fancy eater. I's gots high tastes sho nuff! Ceptin I not so sure what no Iraqis eat. I ain't eating no Camel Hump. Bolivars? Is that a Bolivian Bovine? I do eats them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread