forget the past

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went mding in a old part of town and the wife was asking questions. Old motels and building are being torn down for the high speed railway. She asked me why do you seem to know exactly where we are going. After awhile we stopped at a closed old bar and motel and i guess i had a funny look on my face. My wife asked whats wrong . Memories i replied and about that time a hooker walked by. :dontknow: We found more scrap metal than coins and then she said ok tell me what you did here in the past. I told her without thinking that years ago we drank beer there and talked to the women. Ok this was way before i met her and she gave me the stink eye. :censored: Ok forget the past or it will be your ass. :notworthy:

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
depends on the 'past'

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey aa battery!! AHMEN!! NEXT?? Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Bad reply, aa! LIES are the secret to a successful marriage. Unless you've got proof on your email account like Anthony Weiner.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad reply, aa! LIES are the secret to a successful marriage. Unless you've got proof on your email account like Anthony Weiner.
oh you had to bring up that weiner

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem, moving on to the here & now.
The only part of the past you want is silver coins & relics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread