How come I never find anything like this out in the Woods ? (Rated R or at least PG)

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I subscribed because she uses an AT Pro.

Sure ya did! :wink: I bet you only picked up a Playboy to read the articles too!

With that said, if you found something like that out in the woods you'd have my vote for a banner find!! LOL

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...

OP
OP
Rustynailsandscrews

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure ya did! :wink: I bet you only picked up a Playboy to read the articles too!

With that said, if you found something like that out in the woods you'd have my vote for a banner find!! LOL

It was just for the articles. The articles of clothing missing I will admit.

OP
OP
Rustynailsandscrews

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...

Thanks for the info. There can be good things found on farms !
The milking vid is very nice with some nice udders and teats.

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's the cowboy boots, Tim....I'll bet you don't hunt with a pair like that!! Definitely the boots:laughing7:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"57........no, it's 69......my favorite number...giggle, giggle."

OOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! :tard:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other

If you walk around detecting in nothing but a jock strap and Uggs boots ...I'm certain that would up your view count! :laughing7:

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If you walk around detecting in nothing but a jock strap and Uggs boots ...I'm certain that would up your view count! :laughing7:

Unseen.jpg

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be all you married guys posting here with wives that don't allow you on the sites where you actually see something! :laughing7: Chesty blondes are a half cent a dozen on the internet!

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be all you married guys posting here with wives that don't allow you on the sites where you actually see something! :laughing7: Chesty blondes are a half cent a dozen on the internet!

How do you know this to be true??:dontknow:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other

Perhaps chesty blondes are half cent a dozen on the internet, but they're exceedingly rare in the woods! :happysmiley:

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The attire and technique leads me to believe that the video was made to solicit views and has little to do with metal detecting.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"How come I never find anything like this out in the Woods ? (Rated R or at least PG) "

You did not go deep enough in the woods. :P

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS> ... I will will never look at the Garrett Carrot the same way again...

Ordering my girl one as we speak. :P

Deep-Digger-Dan

Greenie
Nov 26, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON GET IN!

or at least swing the coil close to the ground.

You have to get out, before you can get in.

Last edited:

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is a bit frustrating to notice that certain people can have such an amazing response on the internet, while others do not. Click-bait can be a wonderful thing when you are generating revenue. Sure it's superficial, and does seem a little unfair. But not all busty vlogger's are successful. If you want to compete with click-bait. You also have to market yourself. Try and figure out what is working and tweak the ones that are getting no views/hits.

~JobIII

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread