NEW CONTEST

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You didn't offer to split half the prize with the mod that locks the thread, like I am doing now...

LOCK=1/2 of the... ummm... what are we going to win again?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, today I'm driving to get smokes, and there was a stalled airplane on the road! Being the backyard mechanic I am I checked to see if I could help! It had a flat and the muffler was falling off!!!! We got the tire out of the trunk:icon_scratch:...It was flat then the factory airplane jack was a piece of......... junk foreign planes sheesh. I had to use my car jack and spare!!!! Tied the muffler up with a coat hanger and they were off! All I wanted was a smoke????

Ohhh...I forgot to mention I had to bump start it with my car!! But the pilot wasn't very good on the clutch or maybe bad clutch, but he got it going!!:laughing7:

Ok, so i might have exaggerated a little!:dontknow: :laughing7: I wasn't going for smokes...ok?

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
So, today I'm driving to get smokes, and there was a stalled airplane on the road! Being the backyard mechanic I am I checked to see if I could help! It had a flat and the muffler was falling off!!!! We got the tire out of the trunk:icon_scratch:...It was flat then the factory airplane jack was a piece of......... junk foreign planes sheesh. I had to use my car jack and spare!!!! Tied the muffler up with a coat hanger and they were off! All I wanted was a smoke????

Ohhh...I forgot to mention I had to bump start it with my car!! But the pilot wasn't very good on the clutch or maybe bad clutch, but he got it going!!:laughing7:

Ok, so i might have exaggerated a little!:dontknow: :laughing7: I wasn't going for smokes...ok?

Jason,

BS stories will win you nothing but the ire of the loser!:laughing7:

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread