Any idea for the DRS 3D Stealth Ground Scanner Pro?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I never heard of the 3D Stealth so figured I would look it up and share it with the rest of TN. I found this description on DRS 3D STEALTH SCANNER. I was able to find one site selling this puppy at a discounted price of $5,800.

Our 3D STEALTH SCANNER is a world premiere. It’s the first “invisible” device that allows you to find cavities, voids, tunnels and metals up to several meters below your feet. It also features a long range mode that allows to step in the direction of strong electromagnetical field disruption up to 50 meters around. It includes 8 super geophysical sensors (SGS70) that fit in a jacket. Everything is controled by a tablet PC. It’s very easy to operate as only 1 button is required to perform ground scanning in all 3 modes. Voids and metals appear in real time on the tablet PC, no need for a remote computer to analyse data.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Run don't walk the other direction....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

landman

Apr 27, 2005
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've owned the DRS Ground Exper and am looking at this jacket. There is an instructional video on YouTube with this French distributor David doing a presentation. It's like 11 minutes. Certainly looks interesting. I will probably buy this later this year and post my results here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread