Does Lesche warranty their tools. Bent a 38 D today.

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Think i was a little rough on my Lesche 38D today..
I was under the impression this thing was indestructible as it seemed so well built.
I was digging in an area that had lots of tree roots.
I was chopping, pulling and prying like i have done so many times before when the lower shaft bent on me.
Guess the 38D isnt as tough as i thought.

Does anyone know anything about Lesche warranties>?

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
Nothing is indestructible, really tough yea, but you can break anything if you push it too far...and you did
You have a five year warranty on this one it says in the paperwork.
I am way too hard on my hand diggers, I tend to pry way too much so even though these are tough as nails I am tougher and broke two.
Wasn't easy but I did it.
I called them and they said just send it back to them and they would replace it and that is exactly what they did.
I paid to ship it to them, they paid the freight when a new one was sent back.
Never asked me about receipts, warranty cards, not a mention about any paperwork at all, when it was bought or how it happened...just send it in and they will replace it.
Try it, call and see what they say, it might work the same on this tool.

http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1097

Last edited:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't imagine they have a high enough failure rate to do much else than replace an occasional unit no questions asked. Thieir time is probably best utilized cranking out more units.

Post a pic of your modded shovel. 8-)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would get another one. Then you would have a pair. Who wouldn't be happy with a pair of 38D's?

Took me a while to get the coffee off my screen and keyboard... :laughing7: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bonepicker

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nothing is indestructible, really tough yea, but you can break anything if you push it too far...and you did
You have a five year warranty on this one it says in the paperwork.
I am way too hard on my hand diggers, I tend to pry way too much so even though these are tough as nails I am tougher and broke two.
Wasn't easy but I did it.
I called them and they said just send it back to them and they would replace it and that is exactly what they did.
I paid to ship it to them, they paid the freight when a new one was sent back.
Never asked me about receipts, warranty cards, not a mention about any paperwork at all, when it was bought or how it happened...just send it in and they will replace it.
Try it, call and see what they say, it might work the same on this tool.

http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1097

Thanks Digger. I called that number per the link you shared.
They said to send it back to them and they would send me a new one.
Excellent customer service.
Next time i wont be so rough with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread