Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant my opposite of the norm due to being a lefty and shoot right handed .... but like irons better so i do,t see my wobbles so much

Glad to hear I'm not alone at being a lefty and shooting right handed. I shot archery left handed for years then switched to shooting right handed because of being right eye dominate. I write left handed, shoot pool right handed, ping pong left handed, rifle right handed, bat left handed and boxed left handed.... weird?

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here, played hockey right side but pitching left side, batting left side and fight on both sides. But somedays feels like I have no good side and 10 thumbs.
Hey Smokey, we want to see those pennies after treatment ;)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, because I never looked through a scope before. Always did it the hard way in the past. And even though I read the instructions, nowhere did it point to "front".
Note to self....... Don't let Smokey hold the claymores Don't let Smokey hold the............

Hey on the bright side! With it backwards you could plink a flea off a dog at .005" with real good accuracy! You are writing this down to tell the great grand kids some day?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread