Treasure Coast Beach Hunt Opportunity

hunter harv

Oct 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maxxkatt, thanks for posting this. I want to come over from Naples area tomorrow. Can you give me any pointers on where to go in that area? Are the beaches open? Is it possible I could go along with you or someone you know?
Thanks, hunter harv

BlueDawn

Oct 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend went there this morning got nothing. Said there was no beach erosion and that there was more sand brought in than left. On top of that there are a lot of people hitting it hard this weekend cause everyone has the same idea. I am at starbucks now trying to plan my attack. I don't think I am going to hang around but one day unless I find something. Going towards daytona they have a lot more erosion just no old wrecks that I know of. Anyone finds anything congrats. If anyone has any tips would love to hear them.

fatdaddy68

Mar 8, 2014
Shamokin PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so me and 2 friends were thinking of leaving here in PA Monday afternoon driving to maybe the Melbourne area to detect on Tuesday and Wednesday and head home. Are we crazy? would love some input but at this point we kind of think the hurricane leftover treasure will be found by then. what are the pros and cons??? thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you live near the east coast of Florida, you have a rare opportunity of searching for Spanish Treasure after hurricane Matthew.
Maxxkat, you can not sell on TreasureNet unless your a charter member and your required to be a supporting vendor to sell from a website.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so me and 2 friends were thinking of leaving here in PA Monday afternoon driving to maybe the Melbourne area to detect on Tuesday and Wednesday and head home. Are we crazy? would love some input but at this point we kind of think the hurricane leftover treasure will be found by then. what are the pros and cons??? thanks

I would say yes! From what I have heard more sand was pushed up onto beaches not stripped off! A good nor'easter later on in winter would be better than a hurricane pushing sand straight in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread