Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like some type of ... rock / skull... I don't know but I'm pretty sure it'd pre culumbia

In fact, it may be as old as 3 billion years old lol! Pretty nice rock you got there!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never dug any strange things up yet, but I meet many strange people who asked stupid questions.

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I never dug any strange things up yet, but I meet many strange people who asked stupid questions.

Hehe oh boy do they ever. Try to get them to dig your hits for you lol works with the kids at the park just fine.

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once found a tiny "horseshoe". For all intents and purposes it looked like a heavy duty shoe for a working animal, only the thing is, it was small enough to fit in your pocket or on the palm of one's hand. It was very rusty and had clearly been used, but I've never figured out what on earth it would have been attached to and why. I had found other horseshoes in the same field before and this one could have fit entirely inside the open area of the other ones.

Probably a souvenir item or maybe a good luck charm.

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't remember if it was this site but I once read a thread where someone found a pic of Richard Simmons wrapped in a pair of men's underwear lol.

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once found a tiny "horseshoe". For all intents and purposes it looked like a heavy duty shoe for a working animal, only the thing is, it was small enough to fit in your pocket or on the palm of one's hand. It was very rusty and had clearly been used, but I've never figured out what on earth it would have been attached to and why. I had found other horseshoes in the same field before and this one could have fit entirely inside the open area of the other ones.

I have seen tiny shoes on tiny burros.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread