Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of lonely metal detectorists out there! Britt and I uploaded videos at around the same time yesterday. My video has 12 views and her video has almost 11,000 views! I found a colonial hat buckle, silver rings, a 1945 Merc and a 1906 IHC. She found a couple of modern day bullets. Go figure!

By the way, I did watch your video and it was hilarious! Let's hope Britt has a sense of humor!

OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of lonely metal detectorists out there! Britt and I uploaded videos at around the same time yesterday. My video has 12 views and her video has almost 11,000 views! I found a colonial hat buckle, silver rings, a 1945 Merc and a 1906 IHC. She found a couple of modern day bullets. Go figure!

By the way, I did watch your video and it was hilarious! Let's hope Britt has a sense of humor!
I think this is probably a case of a troll trolling a troll because she definitely knows what she is doing.

I was trolling her loyal fans more than anything.

Glad you got a laugh out of the video!

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
A few years back, there was a guy on here posing as a girl....great looking avatar of a hottie, he had members of this sight drooling themselves stupid. He made many look just downright foolish when the truth came out. I'm fairly certain that there's been more than one case of this trickery on Tnet, it's pretty easy to sniff out if one ignores the avatars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread