Big Day At The Racetrack

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Received a new permission yesterday to hunt a local racetrack.The track has been operating since 1967,when I was young back in those days I spent alot of time hanging around there.It took me awhile to track down the new owner.After a phone call then a meeting he told me to go for it.I spent about 7 hours out there today and picked up 244 pieces of clad , a lock , & a broken silver necklace.All in all for the first time there it didn"t turn out too bad.I"m looking forward to my next hunt. Happy Hunting,Good Luck,& Good Health.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around the concession stand should be a goldmine.

OP
OP
R

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under the bleachers is where the gold mine was.I did find a small amount at the concession stand , and I was a little surprised all the more I found there.I also did well at the tot lot.Later on I"m going to start searching the camping area around the fire rings.

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the start of a good track record.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread