ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Nautilus DMC 2b 15 inch head
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ive been reading the friend request thread and laughing my ass off. especially Odd Job who I would buy a truck load of nachos. Anyway on a serious note (yea right) about 3 weeks ago I got a friend request on FB from my 3rd wife (whom I divorced 15 years ago and have not heard from since) she was the best house keeper I ever knew (she got to keep the house, the car etc and probley cost me at least 250k) I have pondered this since then and just don't know what to do:laughing7: any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I try and stay friends with all my ex-wives - in case I need a loan someday.. :tongue3:

Attachments

• exwives dinner 2016 (2).jpg
    exwives dinner 2016 (2).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 109

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm how come I get the feeling a response is going to be on the lines of... "no you guys don't understand, it's not like that".

They don't want alimony... they want "allthemoney". :P

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't do it!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
She's nacho friend, so tell her you don't want taco 'bout it.

I gave my ex-wife a gift certificate to get a smoking hot body.

The crematory said she had to be dead first...

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ill cover all the responses in one post.
Money, nah don't have none except all the old coins Ive found.
Kidney we don't match never did never will.
alimony nah there was nothing left when I got back. we got divorced via fedex while I was in Iraq for Desert Storm
Nachos, Nah even her coffee sucked.
I think she wants to know the location of the virgin CS camp I'm digging in as she got a lot of money for my CS button collection and then some.
I just can't bring my self to hit the agree button except to maybe take her out for a deep sea fishing trip.:hello2:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you and she didn't end the relationship well, I don't know that I would want her to be able to post on your page. The simplest thing is to just ignore the request and wait to see what happens. I know I have sometimes intended just to check out somebody's page and accidentally sent them a friend request. Or maybe she finished a big bottle of wine before sending the request and doesn't even remember it.

OP
OP
U

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you and she didn't end the relationship well, I don't know that I would want her to be able to post on your page. The simplest thing is to just ignore the request and wait to see what happens. I know I have sometimes intended just to check out somebody's page and accidentally sent them a friend request. Or maybe she finished a big bottle of wine before sending the request and doesn't even remember it.
Maybe I need to take her out fishing and give her a big bottle of wine and some of Odd Jobs nachos

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Delete And Run Good Luck Chug

Tradertom

Jul 20, 2016
South Central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP DEUS, AT PRO plus several older detector going back 45 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better yet borrow Od Jobs hat. Then again she may have won the lottery and feal some remorse and wants to repay for your generosity. You never know.

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The way I see it there's an easy way to avoid that problem, you just keep'em around. Of course the solution CAN then be a bigger problem! I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to get rid of mine and still be unhappy. I've been workin' on the problem without solution. She's been around for 32 years this past Sunday and I'm still stumped. Of course she did encourage me getting into this hobby so there's a plus...I think!

OP
OP
U

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Better yet borrow Od Jobs hat. Then again she may have won the lottery and feal some remorse and wants to repay for your generosity. You never know.

I'm getting so old there is no way I could throw Odd Jobs hat without pulling something. I'm going fishing trip.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread