Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this out.....I am an American Cryptogram Association Member and do some cold case reviews on the Zodiac Ciphers and Letters.......

This is something I found in one of the Cards........

pttp.jpg

And the research into the ciphered pictographs here are expanded in this video series.......

Frank Tillman

Nov 16, 2016
Western USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really researched everything around that for years, was watching live coverage when
Jack Ruby killed Oswald. Oswald was trying to get to the Mexico border to get to Mexico City,
where he had previously been, to get to Cuba. He was on the city buses going to the
Greyhound bus terminal. He only had enough money to take a bus to the U.S. Mexico
border, left everything else for his wife. He clearly was expecting to meet someone at
the border to take him to Mexico City.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
You lost me at "Vice President Richard Nixon"... I stopped reading your post after that..
Ever heard of LBJ ?

Nixon was VP from 1952 to 1960. BTW that was quoted from the article, not from me.

OP
OP
B

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
My coworker told me the guys from "Hunting Hitler" were going to do a JFK series, but I cant find any online info. Any help?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember they announced it over the intercom at school, and we kids were sent home, the buses ran early that day.

My entire family grieved, and our world changed. That's when America really died.

I couldn't wait to graduate and get in the war - YEAH, right.

We were so innocent then.
The whole county was in a deep mental depression until that February Sunday night on the Ed Sullivan Show when the Beatles appeared for the first time in 1964.
...and the world changed again as the youth of America woke up and splinted into several different movements.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a very controversial and unpopular theory, Oswald did it and did it alone.

SteveOrygun

Apr 15, 2017
Orygunistan
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Born 4/17..
Fisher CZ3d W/Nasa Tom tune!
Whites V3i.... WOW!!😎
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Revealed by playing the Beatles White Album backward.

I want to suscribe to your news letter! Lol

The answer lies in the actual shooting, yes, the act of pulling the trigger.
It was an act of awesome marksmanship. I question the accuracy of Oswald acting alone if it was even him..

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
So Connelly was the target, and Oswald was such a bad shot that he hit Kennedy multiple times instead?

This is one we'll never know the truth about, just another of those who do know don't want us to know.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I know a man, who was a huge Kennedy supporter. Hours before the assassination he asked his teacher if he could tell his fellow classmates about the time when he met JFK. He proudly showed the class his autographed photo of him with JFK taken in the early 1960's, and a letter from the President. A few hours later, to his shock, Kennedy was assassinated and he was let out of school early like most other schools in the country. He still carries a photo copy of the autographed photo of him with John F. Kennedy and amazes people with his story.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still believe that Oswald was just a lone loser who somehow managed to kill the president, but it seems so boring now!

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See what I did there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread