New Theory on JFK assassination

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look into the TEX RITTER,,PATSY CLINE relationships.
This event has way too many "related" (literally) people in it.
There are people with multiple identities,, you need to compare photographs.
GOOGLE is your friend here.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
(This is directed at the article)

This might be the biggest slap in the face to the average American's intelligence yet.

"a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally."

So after all these years, this vital MOTIVE was never mentioned by anyone on the "lone nut" side. The Warren Commission never mentioned that either.

"...and he knew that someone with a ninth-grade education, who had spent time in Russia and had an undesirable discharge on his record, would have few prospects in America."

This is contrary to the opinion by the "lone nutters" that Oswald was high on himself. At a young age, he was so fluent in Russian that Russian thought he was born and raised in the USSR. He was a radar operator in Japan at a base that was steeped in intelligence operations. He traveled all over the country and to Russia. Yet they would have us believe that he felt had had little self worth?

"Oswald wrote a heartfelt plea to Connally, a fellow Texan and the head of the Navy Department, the civilian overseer of the Marines. In poignant terms Oswald asked Connally to redress what was a transparent miscarriage of justice."

Where is this document?

"In her testimony to the Warren Commission, Oswald’s wife, Marina, definitively named Connally and not Kennedy as her husband’s target."

They fail to mention here that she was badgered with questioning to the point that she was confused beyond being a useful witness. By the time the Warren Commission came around, she would have said anything not to be deported.

Sorry, but I am very passionate about the assassination and one thing I hate about it, is all the lies.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think there is an event in history that has more theories and alternate beliefs than the Kennedy Assassination.

Magnum (using a) PI

Feb 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw recently a movie team from CA used the famous Zuprader film for a new documentary and when they ran it thru the latest studio machines, noticed it had been altered....

It seems that the original movie when taken by LIFE magazine the day of the shooting was confiscated by the FBI etc for some 24 hrs.
Those who saw the film later including Zuprader say it was different to that shown at Zupraders home in private hours after the attack...
Its claimed techniques used (in 1964 sophisticated, but now seem ameurterish) include blacking out the back of the head and adding the red mist of blood including the famous gaping wound to the front / side of the head, not seen on any autopsy pictures...

JFK assassination film hoax - A simple introduction

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"...and he knew that someone with a ninth-grade education, who had spent time in Russia and had an undesirable discharge on his record, would have few prospects in America."

This is contrary to the opinion by the "lone nutters" that Oswald was high on himself. At a young age, he was so fluent in Russian that Russian thought he was born and raised in the USSR. He was a radar operator in Japan at a base that was steeped in intelligence operations. He traveled all over the country and to Russia. Yet they would have us believe that he felt had had little self worth?

At the time, I thought that Oswald looked weird, but I wonder if he was autistic?

Why Oswald was More Likely to Have Suffered Asperger?s Than Dyslexia

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Those who saw the film later including Zuprader say it was different to that shown at Zupraders home in private hours after the attack...

Did Zapruder develop the movie himself? Otherwise, I find it hard to believe that he could have gotten it developed and be watching it "hours after the attack".

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw recently a movie team from CA used the famous Zuprader film for a new documentary and when they ran it thru the latest studio machines, noticed it had been altered....

There were three or four copies made originally, I think one copy and the original went to LIFE, the rest went to the CIA. All of the copies showed the same thing, although some were better quality than others. I don't think the FBI even got a copy until later.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had never seen the uncut version of that footage...

Magnum (using a) PI

Feb 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Zapruder develop the movie himself? Otherwise, I find it hard to believe that he could have gotten it developed and be watching it "hours after the attack".

This from the History Chanel -

In the numb, confused hour that started with the gunshots, Zapruder—a Russian-Jew whose parents had immigrated to Brooklyn in 1906 and who had moved his family to Dallas, where he ran his own sportswear company—would connect with Forrest Sorrels, an agent of the Secret Service’s Dallas office. After securing a promise from Sorrels that the footage would only be used for an official investigation, the two of them began a feverish rush to develop the film.
Together, they drove to the television station WFAA for help, but their equipment wasn’t sufficient. In the late afternoon, the film was taken to Eastman Kodak’s Dallas processing plant where it was immediately developed, and, at 6:30 p.m., driven to the Jamieson Film Company, where three additional copies were exposed. By 8 p.m .Zapruder had the original and a copy, and handed the other two copies to Sorrels, who sent them to Washington.
That left him with one extra copy of history’s most famous home movie. By evening, the rush to acquire the footage was on, and it was as feverish as it might be today. At its center were titans of both old and new media: the august editors of Life and the bulldog producers at CBS News. At that time, television news hadn’t yet become a serious focal point for most Americans, though that was about to change.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 20 years ago I went through a total obsession period about this assassination. I read everything that I could get my hands on from many authors. I did this for about 5 years off and on. I finally burned out on the topic. But I do look at fresh perspectives now and then. This was interesting. Thanks. I can accept that Oswald fired the rounds, but there are so many odiferous activities surrounding the event, and time, that I have difficulty accepting a simplistic overall explanation. Oswald's part in it was simplistic, but everything else swirling around before, during, and after the assassination was pretty greasy.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

This might be the biggest slap in the face to the average American's intelligence yet.

"a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally."

So after all these years, this vital MOTIVE was never mentioned by anyone on the "lone nut" side. The Warren Commission never mentioned that either.

"Oswald wrote a heartfelt plea to Connally, a fellow Texan and the head of the Navy Department, the civilian overseer of the Marines. In poignant terms Oswald asked Connally to redress what was a transparent miscarriage of justice."

Where is this document?

"In her testimony to the Warren Commission, Oswald’s wife, Marina, definitively named Connally and not Kennedy as her husband’s target."

They fail to mention here that she was badgered with questioning to the point that she was confused beyond being a useful witness. By the time the Warren Commission came around, she would have said anything not to be deported.

Sorry, but I am very passionate about the assassination and one thing I hate about it, is all the lies.
You lost me at "Vice President Richard Nixon"... I stopped reading your post after that..
Ever heard of LBJ ?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember they announced it over the intercom at school, and we kids were sent home, the buses ran early that day.

My entire family grieved, and our world changed. That's when America really died.

I couldn't wait to graduate and get in the war - YEAH, right.

We were so innocent then.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't say for Texas back then, but my grandfather had a camera store in L.A. around Hollyweird that could process 8mm in a couple hours easy. Thing to remember is back then most film & prints were done in photo shops a lot by hand. Seems like to me it took longer for the guy to set up the chemistry than it did to develop. The Kodak lab in L.A. always took a long time. There was also a shop in Santa Ana that could do everything overnight. So it's not all that hard to believe my friend. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread