Whites V3I detector is it worth

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its been talked about before, but this is for all of you that actually purchased this machine, are you glad you bought it, disappointed in the electronics, is it over hyped. Give me the low down its price is holding steady , yes its the newest model so I guess it would. Well I will let you experts give me your opinion before I make the purchase myself, good holidays friends

victhedog

Jun 24, 2008
Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a V3I long learning cycle but can be programed to hunt any area.
well worth the money if your serious in to hobby.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with Vic.

Love mine. Would never sell. Versitile setup. Great coil selection. Definite keeper in my stable.

It's a battery hog and it gets heavy at the end of a long hunt. Those are my complaints.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello 49er12,

The others are right about the learning curve, weight and battery run time. I have solved two of the three complaints; use a sling for weight and purchased an RnB battery pack. The learning curve will take time, but will come time.

Regards,

Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread