Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as he doesn't kiss the goats, you're fine. I was at a place I detect and the owner has a few goats. I got in their area (it's allowed) and they were my best friends and really wanted to help me with everything and drank my soda! Or at least tried to! Don't know if soda is good for goats or not, so I wouldn't let it have the soda.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter isn't old enough to tell. I was definitely a feral child. The swamp/woods I grew up beside has a creek running thru it. My sister and I would swim in it in the summer, and build TP's out of dead branches in the winter. Always barefoot. I fish and detect out there a lot now, and I won't go without snake boots. I kill at least one cottonmouth or rattlesnake every time I go. Sometimes 4 or 5. It makes me wonder how I never got bit as a kid.
.. makes me question my mother's motives too [emoji38]

Forget the native snakes, kill the pythons and boas

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, kill the pythons and boas. Make belts out of them. Sell them on Ebay. It's probably against their rules, everything is.

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly what you mean, come January I'll have 5 hoolagins, when we go detecting they usually end up packing snacks and destroying the back of my wife's car with there own treasures which is random sticks rocks and other random trash they find.
Kyle-

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"they look like mud people"!?!? That's how you know they're having fun!!! If they're clean as a whistle and have both knees intact in their pants they're not having fun!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry, they'll probably be grow up to be programming managers for Apple, Microsoft, the CIA or some such thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions