Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have quite a large library of treasure related books and enjoy them all. I often pull them off the shelf and read them again for no other reason but enjoyment. But for the keys and florida I find myself gravitating back to these quite a bit. I know I have left out a few but these were at arms reach. I would love to see some of the books that others use as references in there treasure quests ? photo-247.JPG
As you can see potter and marx are very well worn, and travel with me on every fishing/yachting/diving trip I make. Ive taken them from grenada to newfoundland and through the greatlakes even. Show me some treasure books so I can increase my knowledge/library folks. I would love to see all types of treasure books mining, diving, gost towns, legands and folklore, etc.etc... Post em up folks, lets see your favorites. Knowledge is power.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
not into treasure diving myself, but can definitely see why others are. i guess i dont know how to dive is the main problem. lol. snorkel relic hunting i could handle. nice collection of books, Bart.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it all scott. Land , sea , jungle , desert , mountains , swamp, all types of treasure/relic hunting. Show me some of your favorite books on the subject. ??
Someone left these on my doorstep yesterday. photo-248.JPG

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
these are two of my favorites, i have another i should have included on the battle of big bethel. need new pic.

books-relics.jpg

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ok, here are two more. i have many others also. these specialized in the area I am in and therefore the relics I research and hunt. you don't just get lucky, you make your own luck! :dontknow:

books-relics2.jpg

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I keep thinking of more favorites. i have to stop. I search the battle that PRECEDED the victory at Yorktown, the Warhill battle, 1781. I search DEEP in the woods for that stuff and sooner or later, I will run into some good stuff. this ain't coin shooting and seed hunting, it takes research and lots of ground work. :laughing7:

books-relics3.jpg

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok, LAST favorite book. This battle occurred right here, right up the road and I scour the woods for the relics thereof. I took the pic crooked as I don't want any local relic hunters snaking that map on the cover and jumping my sites. :laughing7:

books-relics4.jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, LAST favorite book. This battle occurred right here, right up the road and I scour the woods for the relics thereof. I took the pic crooked as I don't want any local relic hunters snaking that map on the cover and jumping my sites. :laughing7:

View attachment 1387617

Wow thats awsome scott !!! Thats what im talking about !! The books that make us smart hunters. Even though I rarely get to hunt CW stuff I would read any of those in a heartbeat. The one on CW armament would have captivated me this last week since the find of my CW sword. Its nice to see pics of the books so I know what they look like, just in case I run into one somewhere. Thanks for that.i travel so much with these boats that I could end up any where and any one of these books could make a difference in my hunts.once I know where ill be going on these yachts I try to read the histoy of the area so my hunts will be more successful. Should have titled this thread "treasure books" would probaly get a better response.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
if you make a new thread, i will post again. easy to do now as they are on TH site so just have the select the pic and attach. maybe we should make on our the east coast relic hunters page, BUT i think we get more response out in the open site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread