What's on Your Christmas List

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dear wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas the other day.

1. Deteknix wireless set up for cabled Headphones

41ERT7oDa8L._SY355_.jpg

2. Lesche Sampson Serrated T-Handle Shovel and Holster.

$_12.jpg Shovel Holster.jpg

3. 30 pack of AA batteries

4. 12 pack of 9V batteries

They are already ordered and on the way, except for the batteries, she will go get them prior to Dec 25th. Not to worry though I have plenty left from last Christmas.

I'm still waiting for her list.

Tis the season... Enjoy

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm Guessing you going to have To Find Her five Golden Rings With All of that Stuff

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I totally understand what you meant by your examples... AND I AGREE GUY!!!!

Mine at one time would have been as such... but now (today) mine are closer to home. Past wants, wishes and desires now take a back seat as important.

But... if you insist on a list of mine I could think of a couple... But it would be nothing I could order on line or get at Wal-Mart.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
A new pair of lightweight waterproof boots for metal detecting.

They came in the mail yesterday. She asked me to try them on this morning. Then she says, "Go. Get them dirty."

Wha.....don't have to tell me twice. No honey-do list...woo hoo....until I got home anyway.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A new pair of lightweight waterproof boots for metal detecting.

They came in the mail yesterday. She asked me to try them on this morning. Then she says, "Go. Get them dirty."

Wha.....don't have to tell me twice. No honey-do list...woo hoo....until I got home anyway.

I hunt in my desert combat boots. I do have a pair of new muck boots in the van, if they are ever needed (still in the box).

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I want for Christmas is a White's MX Sport! And Santa must have read my letter because the MXS came in early, just before Thanksgiving! "Christmas came early this year"... I like that! Merry Christmas!

MY FAVORITE EMAILS ARE THE ONES THAT TELL ME MY ORDER'S BEEN SHIPPED!

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
All I want for Christmas is a White's MX Sport! And Santa must have read my letter because the MXS came in early, just before Thanksgiving! "Christmas came early this year"... I like that! Merry Christmas!

MY FAVORITE EMAILS ARE THE ONES THAT TELL ME MY ORDER'S BEEN SHIPPED!

Santa sends shipping orders now? And by email?

Sheesh! Next thing you know he's going to retire the reindeer and deliver the gifts by drone from the comfort of his home! :laughing9:

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unless you're really tall, don't bother with that shovel holster. I bought one and never used it since the Lesche will drag on the ground anyway tripping me up.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless you're really tall, don't bother with that shovel holster. I bought one and never used it since the Lesche will drag on the ground anyway tripping me up.
I agree. I made one out of pvc. Got the idea from the tool shed forum. It worked great but the darn thing banged my leg when I walked and drove me nuts. It's easy just to carry it and it works great on cobwebs and brush.

HH RN

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The kids and I share a "Wish List" on Azon

I posted a finds pouch that drained, and a few books related to metal detecting.

The kids have posted! Exception being my brainiac son. He takes more thought, very proud of him. My daughters (2), one gets cash for finally her independent living at nearly 27. I took her from my ex in court. My two daughters both lived with me for some very joyful years to me. Some times the Lord smiles on us giving some wonderful memories. All I ever did was live straight up, had to learn that myself.

Everyone reading this thread, I pray Santa crawls down your chimneys and doesn't get stuck - though maybe those things for which we wish just might not fit down that chimney.

Didn't they say Santa has some kind of magic?

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree. I made one out of pvc. Got the idea from the tool shed forum. It worked great but the darn thing banged my leg when I walked and drove me nuts. It's easy just to carry it and it works great on cobwebs and brush.

HH RN

And doubles as a walking stick, especially good for all day hunts.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For Christmas, I want a new driveway.
My 1925 home has 50 or 60 years of gravel on top of the original cement tire strips.
The plan is to have it all removed and graded down, for new pavers to match my back patio.
There's GOT to be goodies hiding under there for the beep and rescue.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For Christmas, I want a new driveway.
My 1925 home has 50 or 60 years of gravel on top of the original cement tire strips.
The plan is to have it all removed and graded down, for new pavers to match my back patio.
There's GOT to be goodies hiding under there for the beep and rescue.

I hope all the treasures you pull from there pays for the new driveway Dave.:thumbsup:

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing at all, I seem to buy everything I want...lol My wife hates Christmas shopping for me.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like your list! :icon_thumright: You must have been a good boy this year, mine will be the usual - coal! :laughing7:

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mask, fins snorkel and scuba lessons!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread