Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Usually, on her birthday, I take my wife out to dine. This year she asked me to take her to some place she's never been. I took her to our kitchen.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henny Youngman, 1963

Usually, on her birthday, I take my wife out to dine. This year she asked me to take her to some place she's never been. I took her to our kitchen.

Still a classic

White Wolf

Sep 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
X-TERRA 705, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call around first and ask if there is gold. Lol

My experience is that I find treasure where I look. It's everywhere, my friend. Except of course, where it is not

That particular route is unknown to me, but you might consider what type of hunting you are looking for on the way down! Cheers

Skippy
You Da Man !!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're heading to Florida, there are some absolutely great members here. I thought about my Florida trip for a month beforehand. I met some people I'll never forget, genuine good souls.

Make it so that you'll have the trip of your life, talk to some people here who might be near your route. TreasureNet is a wholesome forum, and there are lifetime friends here.

Consider Orlando and visit Kellyco, the office is a museum, and the people are among the best who can be found. On the East Coast I saw the waves were active and the water dark when I was there. But on the West Coast, I saw the bottom at chest deep, and the water was nice and calm.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It's cold in Charlotte, don't come here!

But if you ever do, make sure you let me know.

Best of luck to you sir!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted the beaches on the west coast of Florida for 2 weeks in 2012 over the Christmas and New Years holidays. As has been said,, the Gulf waters are calm and clear. I wore a wet suit and was in the water everyday. I used the Excalibur and did manage a 10 kt ladies ring in the water. Out of the sand came a lot of coins as well as some silver jewelry. The State Beaches allow detecting but you can't go in the water. The AT PRO will work well on dry sand as well as the local schools. Enjoy

Last edited:

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I knew the man well. Filmed his last performance at the Sahara with Berle and Sid Ceasar. Henny and Sid were great people Berle, not so much.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If nothing here seem interesting to your wife, she always can come here on vacation to clean my home. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted the beaches on the west coast of Florida for 2 weeks in 2012 over the Christmas and New Years holidays. As has been said,, the Gulf waters are calm and clear. I wore a wet suit and was in the water everyday. I used the Excalibur and did manage a 10 kt ladies ring in the water. Out of the sand came a lot of coins as well as some silver jewelry. The State Beaches allow detecting but you can't go in the water. The AT PRO will work well on dry sand as well as the local schools. Enjoy

Thanks I like that idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If nothing here seem interesting to your wife, she always can come here on vacation to clean my home. Good hunting and good luck.

She'll get your house clean, but It depends on how old your property is and how much of it do you have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread