Whats your worst find can you beat a Cat tag with the Cat skeleton still attached

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; In the 1970's I got a signal near a hunting range, dug down and found a trap with a dead skunks head still in it. Yup, it was all there. Scent and all. I hurled for 3 days.!!!
In 1983 I'm in England. Got a signal, dug down. It was a dead cow. I found the bell on it's neck. Lost coount on condoms & tampons.
1994 I got a signal dug down. I found a watch. With a human hand still attached. I called the cops. The rest of the poor guy was still there too. The cops thanked me. I couldn't sleep for a week.!!!
1999 I found an ax. It was still all red. I left it there.
2001 I found a toilet.!!!
A few other interesting items since. Yup, I still go digging.!!! PEACE:RONB

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't dig it up but found it right next to the plug i was digging, a little silver egg with a cord going to a battery case and power button. I knew what it was, filled in my hole and moved along...
O.k. I will be the sucker and bite because curiosity is killing this old cat, what exactly is the silver egg, w/cord battery container contraption? Guess I'm a naive old dumb s***, minature explosive?

Don

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
O.k. I will be the sucker and bite because curiosity is killing this old cat, what exactly is the silver egg, w/cord battery container contraption? Guess I'm a naive old dumb s***, minature explosive?

Don

It's a girl toy. You push the button on the box and the "silver egg" vibrates for a fun time inside you. It's called a Bullet Vibrator. Mine is wireless tho so no cord.

Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi kandiklover; I won't touch that one. We learn something new everyday. I've NEVER heard of such a contraption. Enjoy. PEACE:RONB

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a girl toy. You push the button on the box and the "silver egg" vibrates for a fun time inside you. It's called a Bullet Vibrator. Mine is wireless tho so no cord.
Lol, gotcha thanks, enjoy!

Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread