130-Year-Old Outhouses Yield Treasures
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jan 2007
    Long Island N.Y.
    Minelab X-Terra-50, Whites classic 2

130-Year-Old Outhouses Yield Treasures

This was in the news tonight and I thought I would post the link. It might be in the wrong category but I didn't see any other that fit.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...1&cat=breaking

TreasureTales

Re: 130-Year-Old Outhouses Yield Treasures

Very interesting. Too bad the archies got to it before anybody else could! They think a murder could have been covered up with dog heads...LOL. Like a really curious woman wouldn't have gotten a stick and pushed the heads aside! Those archies are sexists! I bet the false teeth just wound up in the privy when the wearer got a splinter in his backside. hehehe

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    106 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Archies or not - it's pretty darn interesting. Thanks for posting it!

Sep 2006
    Richmond, Va
    Garrett Ace 250
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureTales
    Very interesting. Too bad the archies got to it before anybody else could! They think a murder could have been covered up with dog heads...LOL. Like a really curious woman wouldn't have gotten a stick and pushed the heads aside! Those archies are sexists! I bet the false teeth just wound up in the privy when the wearer got a splinter in his backside. hehehe
    don't forget the roles women played back then. Times were a lot different. Sometimes I myself forget how different things were but they are things we have to take into account while detecting.
    Jeff in Richmond

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links