Lake Apopka Squares

ncFloridaBum

Dec 19, 2016
Starke, FL
Detector(s) used
Five finger probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was taking Gmaps for a joy ride when I came across these squares in lake apopka. At first I thought it was a satellite imagery glitch, but the squares hold their definition and edges even at higher res zoom. So now I'm curious.
Anybody know what's going on here? ...Maybe algae blooms that have been trimmed? ...Or Aliens?🙃 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483673099.367087.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483673122.101533.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The middle darker image was a re-flight, or fill in.

The original image may have had a large cloud and during the re-flight it was shot at a different sun angle.

Most of the post capture processing can smooth the edges on an ortho mosaic image to blend it a little better, someone was in a hurry and it's just a chunk of lake that really didn't matter that much.

Nothing more ominous than that.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
No, those kill-joy answers you've received thus far are obviously mistaken. It's certainly aliens (as you suggest) or residents who fled sinking Atlantis. They also no doubt buried a treasure chamber beneath there! So start digging. If you don't find it at 100 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely mean it's must be 130 ft. If you don't find it at 130 ft. then it must be 150 ft. And so forth. But rest assured: The treasure is there !

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, those kill-joy answers you've received thus far are obviously mistaken. It's certainly aliens (as you suggest) or residents who fled sinking Atlantis. They also no doubt buried a treasure chamber beneath there! So start digging. If you don't find it at 100 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely mean it's must be 130 ft. If you don't find it at 130 ft. then it must be 150 ft. And so forth. But rest assured: The treasure is there !

Umm, and Tom, would you like to point out the legal issues related to digging such treasure?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There probably is a pyramid in Lake Apopka, like the one in the Everglades that L Frank Hudson and Manton Valentine discovered while encountering swamp apes.

OP
OP
ncFloridaBum

ncFloridaBum

Dec 19, 2016
Starke, FL
Detector(s) used
Five finger probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But not without a tv show. It can be the sequel to Oak Island [emoji23]

OP
OP
ncFloridaBum

ncFloridaBum

Dec 19, 2016
Starke, FL
Detector(s) used
Five finger probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The middle darker image was a re-flight, or fill in.

The original image may have had a large cloud and during the re-flight it was shot at a different sun angle.

Most of the post capture processing can smooth the edges on an ortho mosaic image to blend it a little better, someone was in a hurry and it's just a chunk of lake that really didn't matter that much.

Nothing more ominous than that.

That makes sense. I didn't realize they did that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread