I'd like to build/buy a display, how do you display your finds?

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several built in glass display cabinets in my home, but is like something else to display all my finds, everything from coins to lantern parts jewelry tootsie toys to head stamps and others.
How do you guys do it? I have started to put my coins in flips but don't want them to sit where they can't be enjoyed by all guests that walk into my home. Give me some ideas.
Thanks
Kyle-

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
type what your looking for in google and click on pictures, they will have hundreds of photos. It will give you some ideas and then you can create your own that works for you.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
You have choices ranging from small shadow boxes to making an entire room your display case. Figure out how much room you need, how you want to set it up, what your space requirements and allowances are, then go from there. You can "buy" display cases made of metal and glass or "make" then out of wood and glass. You could also just make shelves, where everything eventually gets all dusty and has to be cleaned individually. ....THAT'S when you'll be wanting your displayed finds under glass!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some older threads on the site showing just what you are asking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread