Metal Detecting Forsyth County

Jan 19, 2017
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I've been metal detecting as a hobby on and off for a bit, but would love to step things up a little. I have detected playgrounds, beaches and other places like my personal home and friends yards. My hope would be to start finding some stuff that has a bit more history to it than loose change and the occasional piece of jewelry. If anyone is willing to share some advice that would be great. I have my eye on some old local properties that seem like they might be good, but haven't yet sought out permission from the owners. The trouble is, I'm actually not sure how to figure out who owns some of these seemingly abandoned properties. Again, any advice is welcome! Thanks

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet, Be careful you don't get addicted to it! You'll find friends here.

My perception is that you live in Forsyth County, Georgia.

Tell us what you're swinging as a detector, you may even find conversations about that make & model. There's probably dozens which might give you new ideas (always a blessing).

Keep the faith!

OP
OP
G
Jan 19, 2017
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am currently detecting with a Garrett ACE 400, but plan to upgrade to a new AT Pro in the next month or two. I also love my Garrett Pro Pointer AT...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread