Time to take a break from TNET and possibly bow out for good!

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I saw the title, was hoping this was posted by old bookaroo.

Take a month, take a year. I took a decade and ended up coming back [not because of stress though, but it was my choice]. Never saw any of your posts and don't know you at all, but don't feel compelled to do anything you don't want to do, here or in real life.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take care and make peace with yourself.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get better and as far as others go I wouldn't worry about what someone else thinks it's more about what you think and believe in. HH

Cuervo

Aug 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TNET Friends and Foes as well,

It has been a good run but I believe it is time for me to take a break from TNET and possibly bow out for good! I have tried my honest best to help those with questions and problems, try to give good advice when needed & asked for and support the members & their' finds as much as possible. I will admit that I have made some mistakes in assessments of items and especially some coins and am sorry but I have also been bashed and berated for telling it like it is or having a different opinion or take on an item. The many hours of research in trying to help others, many hours and posts of trying to defend what I write on top of dealing with supporting seven others in my' household and the financial difficulties of paying all of the bills on a fixed income and what little I make driving for a Ford Dealership, has stressed me to the point that I can no longer deal with it. I live in constant pain from a Spinal Injury I suffered in AIT (Advanced Individual Training) in the U.S. Army in 1973 and Spinal Disc Surgery in 1997 which takes a toll on my' mental and physical state on a daily basis. All of these are not good for my' heart problems for which I take medication. I believe it is time to tone things down and try to deal with my own mental, physical and financial problems and try to avoid the stress of dealing with some folks on TNET. I will likely check in from time to time but as of now, I am going to take a break and assess whether I should ever post on TNET in the future. I thank everyone that has supported me, given likes to my' posts and have been great friends to me over the past three and a half years I have been a member! It is my hopes and wishes that I helped many others in some way and gave some a chuckle from time to time! If you ever have a question, need help or advice and want to seek me out, don't hesitate to PM me or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, take care and may God bless you all!

Frank

I know where you are coming from. Is there a way to delete your account on this website? Just in case I also get P O'd like you.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to read about your health issues Frank. I for one will miss your input as well as others.
Thank you for your service and all the best to you and your family.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank,
I've always found you to fair and honest with your opinions and appraisals. No need to be apologetic for being truthful.
I pray that your situations, both health and financial, improve and that you will once again be a steadying influence for your loved ones and your family here at TNet.
Best of everything for you in the future..............

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Frank; I know I will miss you. I have added your email address to my Contacts List. To me it is like losing my brother. It hurts. BUT this is NOT about me. It is about you and what is best for you. Take your time. Step back and take a DEEEEPPPP Breath then step back in. I will add you to my Daily Prayer List. May God be with You & Yours Always. I will never forget you or your kindness in all matters. I pray you continue to go digging and make many great finds. I pray that some day you will return to your Loving Family here. I know you are a big part of my Family. I'll always be there if you need me Bro.!!! May God Bless You & Yours ALWAYS. PEACE:RONB :crybaby2::leprechaun-hat::leprechaun-hat:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Frank.... Give me a call and if ya need help getting over here for a break for a week I'll help ya. You got the routine down after 3 visits here. You know your ALWAYS welcome in our home. If this would help just call and I'll do what I can.

Hell... now I gotta call ya! Bonnie asked me 2 days ago..."Have you heard from Frank lately...?" Nope. Get your butt over here and relax for a few days.... Brad

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank I hope things get better and you rejoin us.

I personally will miss your posts.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well this site should be for fun and info
however there are more important things and most stress is bad, hope you get things calmed

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to thank all of you for the sincere, uplifting and understanding messages in your posts! Not sure how long I will take a break from posting on TNET once this message is posted and I still am not sure that I will ever participate in the forums again but who knows at this point, because I am unsure myself. I will likely offer advice, help and assessments via PM's from time to time where I know I do not have to justify and defend my posts from bashing or criticism. I don't mind and am actually glad when someone sets me straight when I am wrong about an item but tire of defending my posts and myself, just because another poster has a completely different view. The main thing for me is to get my' finances as well as my mental and physical health much better than what they are now. It has been hard in trying to mend as I have also been dealing with my' sick Beagle dog and especially so now, since he had to be put to sleep yesterday. He had some pre-existing health problems and the last bad cold spell and snow brought on Pneumonia and due to combination of all his health problems, the Vet said that it would be best to put him to sleep. Now I just have to wait for a little dry weather, so I can bury my' little buddy.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers and may God bless all of you!

Frank

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank I'm so sorry to read about your Beagle. Our Beagle was named Sydney and she passed away and I miss her everyday.
Stay positive and aim high my friend.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Remember what I told you on the phone Frank.... You know I meant it.

If ya want a change for a few days lets rock. Come on over again and let's go to the shop and build a few toy boxes together. We'll have a blast. You know we will. Take one back and sell it...?

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was busy and missed this thread. Crap, now an expert down. And I was learning a lot from your post. My favorite thing is coins and you sir have a good knowledge. You will be missed.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread