Look close

tlane38003

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice cut on the beach but it didnt produce anything good just a bunch of clad and junk Dakota found the most interesting find 20170120_100233.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you have a great hunting partner. I have a black lab we are going to be taking with us. I trained her well, so she minds and wont run off.

OP
OP
tlane38003

tlane38003

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks i always find the best treasure of all happyness

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you have a great hunting partner. I have a black lab we are going to be taking with us. I trained her well, so she minds and wont run off.
uhhh right....... Labby + beach +water? Mine was perfectly trained, perfect manners. When we'd go to the beach, I'd tell her "No swimming!" She'd gradually inch close enough to the surf to get blasted by a wave. Then she'd come back and sit very elegantly in front of me looking up with that I'm already wet, can I go swim look. How the heck can you say no with that look???

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know right. They do tend to want to test you now and then. I have had her at my uncles deer ranch, and she has never gone after a deer YET. lol
They always come up close to the bunk house area. He has feeders down there to drawn them down there for guest to see.

OP
OP
tlane38003

tlane38003

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its a racoon must have went out to far

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its a racoon must have went out to far

Might have gone out at all. Where the Santa Ana river comes out in So Cal. a lot of critters drown and wash out and wash up on the shore clear down to Laguna, same with oranges.

Anyone been out yet? Beaches will be scouring soon. Big Corona & Laguna should be scoured enough to enable you to get down to the good goodies!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread