Battlefield Recovery Show on Netflix

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty boring, no? :skullflag:

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009
2 episodes in. Not terrible by any means. Just hard to believe it's those 4 guys doing all of that. I'm jaded though as I know there is very little 'reality' in reality tv. Still entertaining and some really neat relics.

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I checked out a few episodes the other night. I thought the historical info was good. Beyond that? Ehhh. Is it just me or does anyone else that has watched think the American guy suffers from a case of little man syndrome? What a whiny, "I gotta have it my way" little cry baby!

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just watched the 4 episodes. I enjoyed it and my 14 yr old son thought it was interesting as they are studying WW2 in 8th grade. I wish they went after more artifacts and less focus on recovering bodies. When they dig up bodies from trenches it makes sense and they deliver the remains to proper cemeteries. But the episodes where they dig up bodies directly adjacent to the cemetery and the mass grave feels like they are creepy. Wish there was more MD action.

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I checked out a few episodes the other night. I thought the historical info was good. Beyond that? Ehhh. Is it just me or does anyone else that has watched think the American guy suffers from a case of little man syndrome? What a whiny, "I gotta have it my way" little cry baby!

I agree. That guy is so irritating and embarrassing. He ruined the show for me. In fact, so irritating I thought he must be the guy who funds the show because why else would he be allowed to behave like such a total ass all the time, unless he holds the checkbook.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions