BERING GOLD SEA

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like all the other shows, we like this one too. Yes we know not all that is real, but interesting the same. We love shows like that. Alaska Last frontier, Curse of the frozen Gold, Bush people, Mountain Men, Live free or die.
You know they have money by the way they always have new things here and there, or knowing they could not afford some of the things they have without having to buy it, of which is more than they make with all there trapping furs bring in.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I love the show! Poor Kris Kelly (and family) crack me up! I love all the others shows as well - DVR each and everyone. Yea, they get corny sometimes but for me (and the wife) - great entertainment.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first few years of this show were very good and seemed to be real. Like other (almost) reality shows, it now seems to be partly or mostly
scripted. The only reason some of the cast, like the Kelly's are still there and haven't starved is because they are paid to be there and their expenses are subsidized.

OP
OP
E

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is true. But still cool to see the says they bring up that gold. Mr Gold pulls that gold in with that Trac hole by the buckets full. I sure hope he hits it big out there this year. Like to see him buy that land.

OP
OP
E

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kelly's dad has really made it hard for him to find any good places to hunt on. I bet they do better this year. They are down from 7 teams to just three this year. People have lost some money trying to make a living up there. Shawn is going to hit it big next week. Anyone see that nugget he held up. That thing was huge. bigger than anything I have seen watching all these gold shows....

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The first few years of this show were very good and seemed to be real. Like other (almost) reality shows, it now seems to be partly or mostly
scripted. The only reason some of the cast, like the Kelly's are still there and haven't starved is because they are paid to be there and their expenses are subsidized.

I like the Kelly's the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread