Tucson area gold claims

sherm

Feb 8, 2017
mt jewett pa
Detector(s) used
minelab eurka gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Hey you guys. Butch here form Mt Jewett Pa. Just joined up yesterday. Sittin here looking out the window at the snow. Usually this time of year I'm in Arizona prospecting. Belonged to the LDMA for a number of years and stayed at the Stanton Camp. There's no gold there but joined a few private owned claims cause that's where the gold is, but you really have to work for it. Last time I was out. Found a lot of the claims I previously work were sold. Well, I'm thinking about the Tucson area. After researching, I find the area around Greaterville Az. is a good option. Was wondering if anyone knows of any private claims a person can join in that area. Gave up my LDMA membership as there isn't any gold to speak of on there claims with the exception of Alaska. Found a small amount in Georgia, but not worth the effort. Couldn't sell my membership as I bought it from another and was told it wasn't transferrable. $3k down the drain. Well, if anyone does have any info, could you pass it along?

Tnx in advance
Butch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread