Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you read the cards on them?

Seriously, after looking up all the info on the cards and what it means, what are you looking for?

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
I don't think they are "new" rocks. They look very old. LOL Seriously though, there is a guy on here that can tell you what kind of treasure map you have there.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... there is a guy on here that can tell you what kind of treasure map you have there.

Tell me you're joking. Right ? If random rocks with squiggly lines mean "certain treasure", then there's a million "funny rocks" around my house. That are just WAITING to be interpreted to "point me to treasure". Right ? :love10:

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
Tell me you're joking. Right ? If random rocks with squiggly lines mean "certain treasure", then there's a million "funny rocks" around my house. That are just WAITING to be interpreted to "point me to treasure". Right ? :love10:

Yes I am joking! When I read the op's title, " New rocks looking for Info" I immediately thought, Oh good, another thread interpreting random marks on rocks. Always good for some laughs!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I am joking! When I read the op's title, " New rocks looking for Info" I immediately thought, Oh good, another thread interpreting random marks on rocks. Always good for some laughs!
No he is not joking. It me he is talking about. It's not that the stones lead to treasure. They are a part of a treasure system. There are small stone maps. They will be shape like the topo. Of the area they are found. It's a system that was used back in the days of Soloman. So it's not just a rumor. Each piece is like a piece of art. The three piece featured may be a part of them. They were found around a mining area. They very well could be a part of a stashed treasure. It's a secret that has been around a long time. Only those who knew it could hunt it. So have you learned anything. Even Knights template used it. Then other orders like the Jesuit. There is a lot.of secret still waiting to be uncovered. People are finding more and more of this type artifacts being called geofacts. Goes to show you just what's really known about this country.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He need to post them with a closer pictures to tell. There is a large type monument on a thread
That is similar to the center stone. I don't remember the thread but it has Desoto and Arkansas in it..I will look and post. This is a real type treasure hunting. It vault hunting. Look it up

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of place where the land is shaped and a stone is just like it.
But that will remain a secret for now.

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup, Peru, Utah, and Oregon. Don't you see it? Please Unearth Overhere........ PUO!

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys crack me up.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Hard to argue with this. Ok back-woods-bob..... I don't usually show this to too many people but .... these rocks are in my backyard. Can you tell me the treasure they point to ?

rocks.jpg

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are funny. It's been hidden from you because of the way you see and think. It's not a cut. It's how the secret society have one over on you. Really! But you can train your self to see it. It the way it's designed to be hidden right in front of you. Your told it's just your mind playing tricks on you. In reality it's not. Your mind is well able to adjust. It how you trained it. You been programmed from birth. You have to use your right hand is what was taught. Most people use the left side of the brain. Learn about your right side. They knew what they were doing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hard to argue with this. Ok back-woods-bob..... I don't usually show this to too many people but .... these rocks are in my backyard. Can you tell me the treasure they point to ?

rocks.jpg

It's on an island, that was easy.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
You guys are funny. It's been hidden from you because of the way you see and think. It's not a cut. It's how the secret society have one over on you. Really! But you can train your self to see it. It the way it's designed to be hidden right in front of you. Your told it's just your mind playing tricks on you. In reality it's not. Your mind is well able to adjust. It how you trained it. You been programmed from birth. You have to use your right hand is what was taught. Most people use the left side of the brain. Learn about your right side. They knew what they were doing.

Ah yes .... of course. Those who poke fun at the treasure-rock notion are MERELY PROOF of the conspiracy at work. It only proves that the Knight's Templar, the freemasons, and the Jesuits were successful in what they *want* you to believe. To steer you away from finding the treasure. Pretty clever of them, eh ?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it not on an island. It's part of the same thing found on the islands. Like I said before. It's an old system. You can learn if you read up. It's simple to find information. That the first step. You guys sit there making fun of people when you don't have a clue about the history of the world you live in. Oh sure some may think they know it. Just like the fake news. People believe it because a large group believe it. They use to think the earth was flat. Maybe some still do. All across this world there are thing just being discovered. Listen and learn or at least try to. I'm not a follower of the pack. I am a team prayer however. Willing help other learn more. I will never hold back on the expansion of the mind. Don't let the mob mentally control you. Mindless workings are seen daily on tv. Get out an explore new possibilities. You might be the one to find that next big treasure of the unknown.

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude he has three rock specimens from two different continents. Just like the ones that sat in my geology class in college.
What do they have to do with treasure? Cmon man, cut it out.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah yes .... of course. Those who poke fun at the treasure-rock notion are MERELY PROOF of the conspiracy at work. It only proves that the Knight's Templar, the freemasons, and the Jesuits were successful in what they *want* you to believe. To steer you away from finding the treasure. Pretty clever of them, eh ?
Yes, Tom they did that too. They draw you in on the big stones that are easy to see. Heehee. I love it. Only the smart one can find the good. They did a damn good job at it. Some are just train marker seen from a long way off. What I find can't be seen but a few ft away. Even then it's no cake walk. It requires some learning. Or you may never make it out alive. Love your area Tom. Drive me nut when I'm there. I see the work done all over the place. Be there again in june. Just walk out the back door of my Son's house an work the hills seems like most place that would be probable is a state park .Go figure.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I honestly saw more when I indulged in....opened up the mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread