Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So today I just Purchased a Stadium Pal and was wondering if anyone ever used one while metal detecting. The company that makes them also makes one called a Stadium Gal as well so this is an equal opportunity Catheter. I wondering if a Beer Belly drink system combined with a Stadium Pal would be the ultimate combination as long as driving was not added to the mix. I do most of my detecting in the woods, but I don't necessarily want to remove all my gear, and put down my detector to answer the call. Especially on those cold days when i'm all bundled up. Detecting wasn't my # 1 (pun) choice for using one, i think long drives (Auto and Golf- although i don't golf) and now lately protest marches would be another great use for one of these. Anyone have thoughts on this?
-Dr. Witty

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it, a whiz jug you tie on? No thanks.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive read that nascar fans run a hose down their pants. That aint beer they've spilled.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Never heard of one, you got pictures?

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never heard of one, you got pictures?

www.stadiumpal.com

I don't think it's dumb or impractical. I was thinking of my brother who's a fly fisherman, or anyone who has their hands full with other stuff, and its hardly a jug you tie on...

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's like a hospital style urinary catheter bag with the difference being that it is worn like a condom instead of having it inserted straight through the you-know-what into the bladder. The collection bag is worn on the lower part of the leg. Could work if you're wearing baggy pants, but might explode on you when squatting down to dig a target. Seems like a lot of hassle just to get out of taking a proper wee wee.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
www.stadiumpal.com

I don't think it's dumb or impractical. I was thinking of my brother who's a fly fisherman, or anyone who has their hands full with other stuff, and its hardly a jug you tie on...

Sorry man, I am not gluing anything to my one-eyed monster.

"Removing the male catheter should just be as easy as putting it on, but if it is too difficult an adhesive remover can be used. Snip the band at the base of the catheter and work the remover under it. Gently peel away the catheter. The adhesive remover is also used for any suborn residue left on the skin from the adhesive. Taking a shower and using warm water and soap will also help with removing the catheter. Remember to take your time and be gentle."

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be a cold day in hell before i would wear something like that. If you are healthy and able to me it would be crazy to use something like that.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know the detecting bug can bite hard, but I still find time and a place to whizz.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i prefer to just pee on a tree... i take great pleasure in peeing on trees. its half the reason i go out into the bush! haha

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm trying to decide of this post is a joke or not... why are you worried about pissing if you do most of your hunting in the woods? Just drop trou and whiz on a tree, dude.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I put that thing on, Sport would think we are getting ready to rob a bank and probably go hide.

HH, RN

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was posting this mainly wondering if anyone had used one. I wasn't necessarily thinking if anyone had used one metal detecting, nor would I use it for that. I was thinking more along the lines of being in a situation where a bathroom break would be a hassle or not possible.

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
peeing in a thimble is not my thing

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
D2.jpg

Top Member Reactions