SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know much about Arkansas, but good luck with the move. Have you posted on the Arkansas board?

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love Arkansas, my dad has a place there. I don't go there often enough but when I do we usually find good stuff. There is a water fall with a small cave behind it on his property, found civil war era bullets and buck n balls in there :icon_thumleft:
Good luck on your move

chatterbait

Dec 27, 2016
Gloucester co.NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4,AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait the Bassmaster Classic is on Lake Conroe this year 23-26th.The Superbowl of bass fishing.Have a spare room?lol.

OP
OP
E

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait the Bassmaster Classic is on Lake Conroe this year 23-26th.The Superbowl of bass fishing.Have a spare room?lol.

You going to enter into it. I used to enter the catfish tournaments in South Carolina. Love those big cats. I was stationed in Ft Stewart GA. and used to fish all their ponds, Bass and catfish. The bass fishing was so good. Nothing to catch 2-4lb Bass

OP
OP
E

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to find a good hunting place on property, with a 1/2 acre or bigger pond. best of both worlds without even leaving my yard..

chatterbait

Dec 27, 2016
Gloucester co.NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4,AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You going to enter into it. I used to enter the catfish tournaments in South Carolina. Love those big cats. I was stationed in Ft Stewart GA. and used to fish all their ponds, Bass and catfish. The bass fishing was so good. Nothing to catch 2-4lb Bass
No not fishing this one.Its for the professionals.Wow would love to fish down south some day.Good luck with your move and jealous of your pond.

OP
OP
E

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i haven't got the pond yet. I want to find a place by bull shoals lake. water is so clean and clear. you can see bottom in most places. we are going to take scuba diving classes up there. going to do a lot of underwater metal detecting. some of the places we are looking at are old places. a lot of old homes that have been abandoned. places where there is not even electricity or water. came straight from the creeks

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Akansas is one of the top place for gems and minerals and don't forget the crater diamond park. Good luck on your moving.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck on your move. I have ridden through the back roads of Arkansas on my Harley. Lots of old houses and places that looked very promising.
I'm currently looking at an old farmhouse in Pennsylvania. Eight acres, a pond, and the property is bordered by a river. Lots of potential for a retirement place where I can treasure hunt the back yard.
Good luck with the move.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread