chatterbait

Dec 27, 2016
Gloucester co.NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4,AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea i guess he didnt want to make a commisson
I called this place for some info on at pro and pinpointer and everything you need to hunt.I tell rep after taxes I need everything to go out with my kid.We talk for 20 minutes on everything I need.Rep tells me call this number it go directly to me..So I call tell rep's answering machine twice that I want to buy the pinpointer.Nothing no call nothing.No three times leave my number, nothing.Wonder if same rep?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I leave a message for a sales rep, I give them 24 hrs. to reply.
A person who makes commission spends their time on the largest
sales, but they still need to equally serve all their customers.

If no answer after 24 hrs. then I call another vendor who actually
wants my business.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called this place for some info on at pro and pinpointer and everything you need to hunt.I tell rep after taxes I need everything to go out with my kid.We talk for 20 minutes on everything I need.Rep tells me call this number it go directly to me..So I call tell rep's answering machine twice that I want to buy the pinpointer.Nothing no call nothing.No three times leave my number, nothing.Wonder if same rep?
Kellyco had new phone system installed last week, they are still working out the bugs.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread