Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good read! So..my rant...what's up with the road-rage drive thru system at McDonald's. ..where they funnel like 6 lanes of traffic into one window...!? I personally don't eat the stuff...but..we have young-uns and they like to occasionally slobber over a Happy Meal...but the last time my wife was there, some flaming bozo laid on his horn and actually threatened my wife, accusing her of CUTTING HIM OFF...Sheesh...is corporate fast food that greedy...Ddf

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
When someone is using the Coinstar for over an hour, huge giant cement bucket of coins, and I am dying to check it. By the time they are done I already have left the store. Did I mention it's an old lady who does this, so there is better chances of cool stuff, but it takes so long. I once asked someone doing this if I could buy their rejects, stating that I am a collector and the machine sometimes rejects cool coins. I gave them a dollar for a steel wheat penny and two 1964 silver dimes. I only had a dollar in my pocket at the time, but I would have given more money if I had it on me, I feel like everyone only carries a small amount of money and a credit card now days.

joshputman

Mar 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never get one at the gas station, it's not like I can return it, lol.

I ALWAYS get a receipt at the gas station. Here is why.

Many years ago my stepdad got gas, paid for it, but got no receipt. About thirty miles down the road he got pulled over by a State Trooper for not paying for it.

So, he had to turn around and drive all the way back to the gas station and verify that he did. I don't remember the details of how, but needless to say I learned from his mistake.

Especially now with pay at the pump and all the drive-offs you hear about, I ALWAYS get one.

Just a suggestion. Might just save me a headache some day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread