Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is a counselor. She never tells me who, but will tell me some stories of what's going in the minds of some folks around here. Some of its pretty odd thinking and others she mandatory reports to the authorities. That's why I hang around you folks with dreams of finding treasure. That's the only crazy thought I can't ever let go of.
For the record, tamrock's wife has never talked to me.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

paulb104

Feb 7, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he was protesting Walmart's new cashless policy.

It's very very very sad about this man. Sad what he did. Sad that he thought that this was the only course of action. Sad that nobody was able to reason with him. Nothing in the news, as yet, to indicate that this was a vet. Man sets vehicle, himself on fire in Lafayette Wal-Mart parking lot | FOX31 Denver

As for this comment, many, many, people are very excited for this new modern payment system. This could, as they say, change everything.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
post deleted, please remember this is not the politics forum...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you deleted my post that quickly. Tell me something about you. I didn't mention any political item. No politics at all. It's more about awareness of what going on around you and how it affects others. Please tell me how this censorship on your part is not political.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, if you have issue with moderation follow TN rules and address it via pm, not in the open forums. I don't advise attacking moderation in open forums either.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread