Garrett AT Pro & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Other

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I see lot's of Craigslist ads for places to hunt. I've never done that.

But I think I remember a post here from a member who does that, he received a call based on that ad - finding a lost wedding ring for the owner.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried C-List about 5 years ago, grand total of responses to my ad: 0.

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I created a business card on vistaprint and bought 250 of them. They have mine and my fathers #'s on them and we split the stack. The card shows off that we are interested in relics artifacts coins and help find lost jewelry. He lives an 1.5 hrs south of me and be both pass them and and ive been leaving them on business card boards wherever i come across them. They are good to leave at houses you are interested in detecting but didnt get an answer when knocked. Also have the youtube name on there so i can direct traffic to my vids. I need all of this snow to melt so I can get some footage for the channel.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As for craigslist, I believe the only people who will contact you are those who need someone to find a lost ring or set of keys. I have seen many people post there, but put your self in a homeowners position. If they have no interest in metal detecting, why would they search for it on craigslist? I do cold knock at times, but really rather catch the property owner outside. I then strike up a conversation so I can feel them out before or even if I drop the question. I often take different routes home from work just so I can catch an owner outside of a property that has real potential. I even offer senior citizens some free labor at times just so I can secure a permission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread