fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's truly sad. Theives are SCUMBAGS!!!!!!

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
What kind of phisical and electronic security did the place have? Probably not enough. Valuable things need to be protected.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't stand a thief either and it's getting not only well out of hand, but there isn't much that can be done to stop it. A city of Atlanta police officer was just re indicted for the shooting a few years ago of a 22 year old Thug. The 36 year old officer answered a call to a car break ins at an apartment complex. The officer attempted to stop the thief as he was driving towards the officer in an attempt to run him over as he left the complex. The officer fired his weapon striking the thief in the head and killing him. He has been charged with murder and a list of charges. The family of the Thug and their attorney claim the Thug was not armed and was trying to get away. Gee, a vehicle can't be used as a weapon in order to kill or maim? Isn't it something that low life's and Thugs can be made into some sort of celebrity status or super hero's? Makes me sick. They will probably wind up grilling this officer. I suppose he should have let the Thug run over and kill him.......this would have been ok. Sickening.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully the perpetrators will screw up and get caught and a recovery is made, as most thieves are pretty dumb.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's happening everywhere. My neighbor was robbed by an ex employee. Her office was broken into. Along with an envelope of cash, her pistol was taken.
The thief then told his son, " He was going to kill the boy's mother for throwing him out and moving in her boyfriend. The mother called the police who showed up with a warrant at the thief's address. The thief comes out of the house when the police arrived with the stolen gun in his hand. One shot, the thief is dead.
That's how you save taxpayer's money.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No Fuss....No Muss.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's happening everywhere. My neighbor was robbed by an ex employee. Her office was broken into. Along with an envelope of cash, her pistol was taken.
The thief then told his son, " He was going to kill the boy's mother for throwing him out and moving in her boyfriend. The mother called the police who showed up with a warrant at the thief's address. The thief comes out of the house when the police arrived with the stolen gun in his hand. One shot, the thief is dead.
That's how you save taxpayer's money.
One thief off the street (check) No one to testify against you in court (check) No one to try and sue you in civil court (check) Write the paper & call it a day! Deserves a beer!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stand a thief either and it's getting not only well out of hand, but there isn't much that can be done to stop it. A city of Atlanta police officer was just re indicted for the shooting a few years ago of a 22 year old Thug. The 36 year old officer answered a call to a car break ins at an apartment complex. The officer attempted to stop the thief as he was driving towards the officer in an attempt to run him over as he left the complex. The officer fired his weapon striking the thief in the head and killing him. He has been charged with murder and a list of charges. The family of the Thug and their attorney claim the Thug was not armed and was trying to get away. Gee, a vehicle can't be used as a weapon in order to kill or maim? Isn't it something that low life's and Thugs can be made into some sort of celebrity status or super hero's? Makes me sick. They will probably wind up grilling this officer. I suppose he should have let the Thug run over and kill him.......this would have been ok. Sickening.
Maybe I dhouldn't think so but good job by the cop. Tired of that kind of crap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions