Can anyone tell me how to post photographs on this site?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've always used the third icon in from the end from the menu in this response, the second is for posting videos. Click on that and then you'll have to navigate to the target photo. It's actually pretty easy once you do it a time or two.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go to our
'help" forum, there is a thread there explains how to post pictures.

OP
OP
H

Hammer287

Mar 28, 2017
Northwest Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. I was looking for the "help" at the top of the main page. Did not realize it was in a forum location

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
ctx program.JPG

Just seeing if I could do it!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is how I post pictures... Take a pic with a camera that has the VGA function (size) for pictures. This is to keep the pic to a size that will be accepted by Tnet. Or you can resize a pic using paint. I resize to 15% or so. Put the finished pic on your desktop. Go to "quick reply" and start a post. After a short message about the pic, use your mouse to hover over the icons on top of the quick reply until you find one that says "insert image". Click on it to get a pop-up that allows you to insert URL or "from computer". Choose computer and find the name of your pic. Double click the name. Then choose upload. The pic will show up in your quick reply. That's it! Adding a pic will take less time than my instructions. TTC

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_3929.JPG

well that seemed easy enough. this old book is currently on ebay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions