Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I want it! but im passing the offer to you guys
if this is not were it goes mods please take it down sorry

VINTAGE WHITES METAL DETECTOR COINMASTER 6000/D SERIES 2 TREASURE COINS GOLD | eBay

That is circa 1980 or '81-ish. It was nothing more than an original 6000D, except with a depth meter added. If I recall. And this pre-dates Whites first foray into TID. Their first TID incarnation of the 6000 was in 1982.

A dinosaur by today's standards . And as far as "vintage", I would say not old enough to attract any buyers there either. For $75, this would be good for someone who's just going to dink around in easy spot (their own land and yard, etc...). Or someone who's lost their ring or car-keys, and this is cheaper than renting one or hiring a person's time to come look, etc....

Detecto

Mar 25, 2016
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ALL PRO 13" Detech and Eclipse 950 Coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cannot remember what model, but supposedly White's made a super deep machine around that time frame.
Only issue, it had no discrimination.

Detecto

Mar 25, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Double post oops

OP
OP
J

juit

Mar 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this one is the legendary, now that im reading metal detecting stuff "the blue box" with the proper coil is a beast

oldsilver

Feb 20, 2017
East Coast-Mid Atlantic Region
Detector(s) used
Started with a Garrett. I think I've probably tried everything make and model from 1977, all the way to the up to the E-trac and GPX 4800.
Nothing new as for me now, I am pretty much handicapped.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had one. great in it's time for sure.

Detecto

Mar 25, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this one is the legendary, now that im reading metal detecting stuff "the blue box" with the proper coil is a beast

The 6000 black box with the right coil is a beast. One of the best analog detectors White's ever made.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions