Treasure signs

trancedigger23

Greenie
Apr 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm walking through and there is a large flat area where it looks like something has been cut down I take priority to it. Area's near rocky walls and mountains also tend to be hot spots. Otherwise I just go off the beaten path everywhere and sometimes go by what I find as to what else could be in there. Unless you see a whole old structure in an area it's hard to tell by eye right away. Though it sucks that the best spots are usually the most rocky and difficult unless you hit a jackpot in a very clean, easy digging area which has yet to happen to me.

OP
OP
S

suberdave

May 22, 2012
Eagle Rock CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure where you live trancedigger23 but Los Angeles has probably zero to no virgin ground or old structures that have not been vandalized Peed on pooped in and lived in. There are several trees in the area that I need to go back and examine closely and some rock out crops that are also around. There were probably also trees that have fallen or burnt in fires that might have some important clues to them but are gone now. I think the spots that are the hardest to reach are the best because there are a lot of lazy people out there who don't go that extra mile. So hopefully that one out crop of rock or on the side of the hill where no one else is gone I will find something. Thank you for your words

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread