Whites Goldmaster 66TR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brilliant & Bullseye ! This generation of zombies is clueless. Lemmings racing towards the cliff chasing the latest trend offered by their synthetic Hollywood phantasy producers. This is why I try to avoid hunting in public places. When I do I constantly talk to myself to make folks think I'm a crazy nutter. This keeps most folks away. Actually a few older more grounded in reality folks have been very pleasant while inquiring of my activities. I hand them my metal detecting "business" card and ask them about their property. Sometimes leads to new permissions. I try to avoid most folks born after 1980.:BangHead:

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have ripped a big fart, and gave them something to ewww about!

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I think your close to scoring. Every eww can be turned into an ahh. She knows you exist and wants you to know it. Go getter boy! She’s into you.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only opinion of you that counts...is your own.

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Quote Originally Posted by Xraywolf View Post
You weren't wearing Speedo's and combat boots by chance, were you ?

I was wearing my dads army boots

Were you wearing his Speedo too?

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They only said that cause they like you!
Next time that happens, just point at them and laugh hysterically rolling on the ground until they're out of sight! Psychology my friend. Guaranteed their little minds will pop trying to figure out what's making you crack up.

Example - Was at a company party and one of the girls was playing pinball. I started it off by giggling every time she turned around, I'd giggle. As she got more beers in her I'd gotten several guys to do the same. The next Monday she stopped me and asked me what we were laughing at. Told her she had her dress caught in her pantyhose! That girl went through hell for three months until I reminded her she had pants on that night. Psycology! Let their minds do the work!!

Ya just gotta have fun with it!

Monstarules

Mar 1, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say ew because of the following reasons:

1) You're touching dirt and they don't want to get dirt on their precious Starbucks cup!
2) Plumbers crack!
3) You were digging something other than a gold ring with a 14 karat diamond in it.
4) XYZ
5) "Oh he's a weirdo swinging a machine thinking he will find treasure" - Little do they know.
6) They're like most basic :censored: that think anything other than a rich guy working in an office is nasty.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
They say ew because of the following reasons:

1) You're touching dirt and they don't want to get dirt on their precious Starbucks cup!
2) Plumbers crack!
3) You were digging something other than a gold ring with a 14 karat diamond in it.
4) XYZ
5) "Oh he's a weirdo swinging a machine thinking he will find treasure" - Little do they know.
6) They're like most basic :censored: that think anything other than a rich guy working in an office is nasty.

Hmmm, are you saying there's a difference between men and women besides the physical makeup ? If so, you obviously didn't get the message of the 1960s/70s women's right feminist movement. Ala.: Gloria Steinem, etc...

Get with the program: All such stereotypes you allude to (suggesting there's a difference other-than the plumbing) is "chauvinism" . Any perceived differences are merely repressive males subjugation. And "nurture" not "nature". Shame on you !

For your crime, you must now attend a "sensitivity workshop". Tsk tsk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread