Gary of MN Token gift SURPRISE!

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Remarkable experience I wanted to share. I don't know where to post this one so here goes.

I found a token awhile back, a quatrefoil token, and shortly afterwards was contected by a Tnet member on behalf of another gentleman named Gary (last name omitted for his privacy, but I'd like to name him for being honorable) who was interested in trading for it. Not particularly into tokens myself, I told the member whom had contacted me on Gary's behalf that I would just gift it to him and Gary didn't have to send anything as I'm happy someone cares about it more than I would/do, but if he felt compelled to send something that he could just surprise me. I like surprises. Anything he finds cool will do. I didn't expect anything, really, just to put a smile on someone's face.

Look what came in the mail today:

tokensilver.jpg tokensilver2.jpg

There is a nice handwritten note (I'll omit for his privacy) along with material on what he's into.

I was surprised! 8-) I love it!

I'm going to gift them to my father-inlaw who collects these. That way he'll be surprised too!

What a great guy you are Gary! Best wishes!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very nice thing for him to do. Way to go anonymous Tnet member!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread