Sample "pickers" flyer?

Leaken

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My husband and I have made some business cards, to have something to hand to a homeowner. They have our names and contact info.

My father-in-law is a privy/dump digger from long ago, and has a huge bottle collection. Mostly from Baltimore. My husband wasn't interested then, but he has caught the bug now!!
My father in law is interested in going with us, to locate some privies and dumps in the nearby small towns. He wants to show us the ropes, and help us build our own collection. People are generally friendly around here, so we are excited about this.

I thought it would be a good idea to go door to door in a couple of the neighborhoods, to obtain permissions and referrals. To do this and look more "professional", I wanted to have a handout for them to consider.

What would this look like?
Any ideas or samples?

Thanks!!

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reccomend making your own and keeping it original and in your own creative style.

You can hop onto vistaprint and start designing your flyer.

Google image search terms like old bottle clip art, atique bottle clip art, victorian clip art etc. Save those images to your computer and upload them to your vista print flyer. They have tons of fonts for you use choose from and you can create a catchy flyer.

Similar to a business card have all of your contact info. Maybe a slogan. Have fun with it.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While you searching for bottles, also search for single coins, jewels, and for buried treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread