Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OK. This post should make Tom in California's day!

Found over 60 pounds of gold, and turning the lot over to the authorities in hopes that they'll get some of it back.

OP
OP
NOLA_Ken

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Found over 60 pounds of gold, and turning the lot over to the authorities in hopes that they'll get some of it back.

Yeah, if it was me, there would be no video and no one outside of that garage would have ever known.

goldenstate77

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely disgusting. The Brits are so brainwashed and effete of mind, that they find $2.5 Million in a piece of equipment they rightfully purchased, and their first reaction is to turn it into the "authorities". Pathetic. These guys don't deserve the air they breath, you could tax them on it and get every cent gladly.

sonofdust

Jan 30, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Time to get out of the tank business and into the hammock and Rum business.

1krazeepolack

Sep 1, 2009
Buckeye, Az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

WHY.WHY.WHY in hell would you turn it over to authorities???? You walk into a low hanging tree branch ????

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Granted I don't understand giving it to the authorities, that's pretty much a sure way of kissing it goodbye.

But I heard/saw something in the video, did you catch it? Okay, if not, after the 5th bar was removed, the guy removing them said there were at least two more in the fuel tank...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Granted I don't understand giving it to the authorities, that's pretty much a sure way of kissing it goodbye.

But I heard/saw something in the video, did you catch it? Okay, if not, after the 5th bar was removed, the guy removing them said there were at least two more in the fuel tank...

Uh ... sounded to me like he was joking. Yeah, kidding ... they're too well trained to do anything underhanded like, well, keep what they bought. *cough* *cough*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions