What is your opinion on Gordon's Treasure?

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is Gordon's treasure?
I don't know either

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of it ?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion is that there is no known technology that can scan for sunken treasure from orbit, especially from a Mercury capsule in the 1960's.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was this that tv show that started a few days ago? If so, I watched about 5 minutes and changed the channel. Its another completely fake BS show like that snake island treasure show. Supposed to look like a real life adventure documentary but its obviously rehearsed, scripted and staged.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Total baloney. I'm watching "Bering Sea Gold" instead of that garbage. At least they actually find gold and I get to check out Emily Riedel. There's something very appealing about her. She's a train wreck most of the time, but then again, so am I!

emily riedel.jpg

Optiflex

Apr 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, this guy is acting like Gordons stuff from 1963 hasn't been completely made obsolete in the past 54 years!

it's literally like watching a kid get all excited over a rotary phone and his father saying it's worth millions! and another kid walks by with a Galaxy 8 and rolls his eyes. Yeah, it's exactly like watching that!

I guarantee that wreck they dived on is a well known wreck, and they're acting like they discovered it.

It's like a guy hopping off his boat now and planting a flag and claiming he's discovered America!

The Earth is surrounded by Satellites with far better technology and imagery than Gorden ever dreamed of back in 63. The shows total hogwash. You can google searching for wrecks with satellites and look from your home PC!

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All TV is BS, including the stuff they try to pass off as fact...news , documentaries and such. What is true is that all WOODEN shipwrecks have NOT been located, thats not possible. It's TV.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched half the first episode and about five minutes of the second and I am permanently done. This show could be on for ten years and he isn't going to find anything, all filler and no substance.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy most anything about treasure hunting.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy most anything about treasure hunting.

Yea I am a sucker for all things treasure, real or fake. Most things on tv are fake anyways, heck, I even watched that big obnoxious guy who always yelled"boom Baby". It was just enough to make me laugh a little and want to go dig my own hole.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I am a sucker for all things treasure, real or fake. Most things on tv are fake anyways, heck, I even watched that big obnoxious guy who always yelled"boom Baby". It was just enough to make me laugh a little and want to go dig my own hole.
And buried him in it. Glad he is gone from TV.

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched part of this last night ... it is interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions