New Sub-forum?

Primus Palus

Apr 3, 2017
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know there's already a bunch of sub forums here... would it be possible to add a journal section for the metal detector section (like the prospector forum)?

I'd like to document my finds, locations, etc all together instead of a new thread each time (or changing thread titles every find).

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there's already a bunch of sub forums here... would it be possible to add a journal section for the metal detector section (like the prospector forum)?

I'd like to document my finds, locations, etc all together instead of a new thread each time (or changing thread titles every find).
I think there is already an app for that...............

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lots of free websites out there if you wanted to make your own blog for documentation purposes. You could put a link in your forum sig if you wanted as well.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand where you are coming from, but IMO the last thing TNet needs is another sub-forum.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really do think there is one already here...its called an album. Go to your setting and look around.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Put it on your phone and back it up to the cloud. You will always have it with you then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread