JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say thank you to TNet and all the kind people on it I've been a member on here for sometime now and everyone here has always been so polite and helpful. You don't see this that often in the world anymore so when I see things like this I like to point it out. So many people share their knowledge here and it is much appreciated. I find a lot of joy in TNet to the people are wonderful and I love history I read about others finds all the time and really enjoy reading everyone's insights into many of the items people find. I personally love metal detecting but due to my anxiety and phobia of driving I hardly am able to do much of it but when I can't I come here and read about what everyone else is finding and build my knowledge it makes me happy to do so. But I thought everyone here deserved a shout out there are so many wonderful people on here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rock on Brother! Check out your State sub-forum. A lot of folks might be close enough to pick you up every now and then! :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awe Shucks and we feel the same, Tnet the best treasure hunting community on the web. The Mods deserve some credit too. Cheers :occasion14:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
When I returned to the hobby following a 25 year absence, I joined several forums.

I'm still on TNet, and seldom go to the others. This is a friendly forum, where others are not so Friendly.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah everyone on here's been great to me sometimes it's best to give recognition when it's due and to me TNet and everyone on it deserves it

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm canadian and was a member of 2 canadian and 1 local forums, much more feedback here and the people are cooler imho.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Bill, this is just the right kind of forum and friendships we develop to encourage us to just keep coming back in. Just maybe I spend too much time here. But, where else would I be but here?

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
You like this you should really check out the Charter Member section. They have a monthly give away from Kellyco; but also I think it has more polite users there in the paid section just because no on wants to pay to read crap.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php

Just wanted to say thank you to TNet and all the kind people on it I've been a member on here for sometime now and everyone here has always been so polite and helpful. You don't see this that often in the world anymore so when I see things like this I like to point it out. So many people share their knowledge here and it is much appreciated. I find a lot of joy in TNet to the people are wonderful and I love history I read about others finds all the time and really enjoy reading everyone's insights into many of the items people find. I personally love metal detecting but due to my anxiety and phobia of driving I hardly am able to do much of it but when I can't I come here and read about what everyone else is finding and build my knowledge it makes me happy to do so. But I thought everyone here deserved a shout out there are so many wonderful people on here.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right DeepseekerADS, I spend maybe too much time here myself, but always learning when I visit here. It also helped a bit to pass through the long winter and sh*&?(ty spring we're having here.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Right DeepseekerADS, I spend maybe too much time here myself, but always learning when I visit here. It also helped a bit to pass through the long winter and sh*&?(ty spring we're having here.

Well, maybe I should expose myself Bill,

My given name is Roger and I have hated that since birth, I was always Roger Ramjet, Roger Dodger, etc.... But the alternative was "Hey Red", or "Red on the Head like the .... on a dog". So, let's just settle for it being "Deep" :)

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are always welcome here. Good people with lots of knowledge.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do totally love this site also. It is also the first site I have actively participated on. Sometimes I share "to much" but that's just me (I needed too somewhere / for me).

I'm glad your here also and share it all guy.... Brad

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You like this you should really check out the Charter Member section. They have a monthly give away from Kellyco; but also I think it has more polite users there in the paid section just because no on wants to pay to read crap.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php

I'll second that, when threads get carried away I head to the charter forum for sanity. Worth every bit of the very reasonable fee.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Roger, thanks for exposing yourself, My real name is Martin. Bill wabo was my gamer name. Like I was saying, cool and nice people here. :icon_thumright:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll second that, when threads get carried away I head to the charter forum for sanity. Worth every bit of the very reasonable fee.

$20.00 for a whole year? Wow! I'd probably pay $100 for my presence here - ADMIN ignore that statement!!!!!

I have no idea how many Charter Members are active here, could probably find some info if I looked for it. The thing is, I'm supporting a forum I love, and I feel good about that. It's not the bennies from charter membership, just that I'm doing the right thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread